Monday, February 6, 2012

TETO THE FOX SQUIRREL

I just happened to rediscover one of my favorite characters: Teto the Fox Squirrel.

He's my favorite character in the movie Nasicaa. Good movie. Everyone should see it.


So awesome. Oh, so very awesome. KIDBRAINER is a good artist. I highly enjoy this pic.


This one is more accurate to the movie.



This is my second favorite character in Nausicaa. The glider. Wings with a jet and handlebars. How much more fun could you possibly have?


And a glider is better at running away from GIGANTIC FRICKING BUGS (insect is incorrect, seeing that that thing has a VERY large number of legs, not six) than flightless birds. BTW the bug is called an Ohm (like "oh" with an "mmm" sound). This one happens to be in a rage, which is why its eyes are red. They go blue when it calms down.

As you can see, I really liked this movie.

LOL I see again that I left out the main character, even though she is in the last pic. I still failed to mention her, or talk about her, or even mention that she (wait, it's a trap!) nevermind.


This is Teto and Nausicaa. I may as well talk about her now, because she is a pretty good character. Teto is freaking out, because his recent memories consist of:

a.) wandering into a strange forest.

b.) choking on the poison that is in the air in the forest.

c.) getting snatched up and put in a bag.

d.) being shaken around for about 15 minutes.

e.) being released in a place he hasn't seen surrounded by two humans he doesn't know.

f.) running up her arm.

He had a rough time.

Also, Nausicaa lets him climb down her shirt. (Teto WIN)

TROLOLOLOLOLOLL

-Shadow

PS: I just thought that was funny. I'm not some sick freak who is going to put stuff like that everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment