Friday, February 17, 2012

!!!III111oneoneone

I should be, and am about to be, asleep. But I was watching my own PERSONAL MARATHON of DBZ. With headphones. The power levels coming through to my ear were OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!!!!!!11!!!!1!!!!!!!!one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111!!!!!!11!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!oneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneone!!!1!!!!!

Actually is was closer to ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND. But that's not a joke. Anyways, apparently watching it for somewhere around 6 hours today makes my ears actually sore. Is that bad? Not like, "OW THAT SOUND HURTS MY EARS," but more like, "OW DON'T TOUCH MY EARS!!!!" Eh. It's fading anyway. Vegeta may be insanely ruthless and cruel and evil, but he remains one of my favorite characters because of this line and the fact that I agree with it:

"You know,
if I've learned anything at all
from this silly ordeal,
it's that
I
am
a
FREAKING
GENIUS!"
-Vegeta


Yes. Yes you are. But Goku is still more powerful.
Off to sleep.

-Shadow

3 comments:

  1. Vegeta was my first favorite character. He is, simply put, AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. I specifically typed that line down because it was so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed the battle on Earth when Krillin says, "Well, at least we won't have to see his ugly face anymore..." and then Vegeta opens one eye and says "WHOSE FACE IS UGLY!?!" 'Twas lovely.

    ReplyDelete