Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The fail of English and the fail of the english in the word carnation. And BOOM

In English-that-should-be-Literature, we have been forced to turn a play, made for entertainment, used for entertainment, recreated for entertainment, into a long line of delving into the nonexistent sub-sub-sub-meanings of EVERY INDIVIDUAL WORD. Macbeth is a PLAY. Not a new scientific discovery. Not a riddle. Yes it should be read, no it should not be UBERSUPEROVERKILLTACULARLLYPOWERREAD!!!!! (if you get this, then you win [though I'm not telling you what])

I should be working on that project right now actually...

Oh yes, TODAY everyone got their carnations. This is just a bad setup anyway, because the root CARN means "being of flesh/meat/etc.", and nobody just bluntly tells you what they are. Apparently you buy a little card for $1 and write somebody's name and homeroom teacher on one side, then whatever you want on the other, then ON THIS SCAM FILLED HOLIDAY CALLED VALENTINES (scam because everyone buys candy for everyone, therefore this entire holiday is a way for stores to make money), everyone who gets one gets a flower for each carnation. I found out how this works AFTER they anounced that there were no more sales of carnations. So I could not get anybody one. THEN when everyone got their's, I got one. 1. I. Single. And what's so bad? The person who gave it to me was stated as "Your Secret Admirer."
My thoughts: Legit/Troll/mistake/joke.
Also: if there is no name, how am I supposed to react? I don't know who that is. I don't know if it's a good thing that they admire me. I don't even know for sure if this is a girl (though the handwriting supports that this person is a girl). I think that if you are going to be anonymous, be only partially anonymous. Make a riddle. Or something. But don't be secret. I understand that this person may not have known my views on this, and I shall not hold anything against them, but I prefer to know when someone is (possibly) (semi-) stalking me. Also, it's not like everyone gets a couple of maybe 3 or 4. One girl got NINETEEN from ONE PERSON. Then she got all of the others from other people. Who spends almost $20 on something like this?


Sure makes normal nukes look weak...

NUCLEAR WARFARE IS BAD, LIKE, "EVERYBODY DIES" BAD!

-Shadow

No comments:

Post a Comment