Friday, January 27, 2012

Hey world, what's up? relative to your position, the sky.

I just finished making this blog. I did this 1: to show the world logic, and 2: to make the app for this site work.
I'm not the best of writers; I like to keep thing to the point. I may randomly spew forth a huge story though, so be ready for that. I will more likely spew forth small random stuff.


Today, walking into Biology, I noticed that my desk had been moved one desk unit back, leaving an empty space. My teacher was not there yet, so i walked up to the empty space, and put my backpack on the hook that the new desks have. My bag fell TO THE GROUND (or floor, your choice). Then i proceeded to put my arms on the front of my desk (behind me) and sat on the air. I waited for my teacher to notice when she walked in. She did not. I waited and waited, but the position was uncomfortable and I began to grow tired. So I got up and went to my desk, immediately behind me. There I sat for a minute. Then my teacher looks up at me, and noticing that my desk "alone," mentioned that it was so. I was laughing throughout the time in the air desk, and she didn't even notice. I was rather amazed.
Haha. Not the best artist anyway, and the mouse as my pencil makes it worse. The backpack looks pretty sweet though.

BTW: Check out horseysaiyan's blog "Xenon's Storytime." Her blog is worth reading. She normally posts once a day. She is a better artist than I. She is my Immortal Enemy/Friend (?) Anyway, our battling may cause the end of the world. So be ready for that (should being ready for that be possible). Seeing that I'm new, I may not get many, if any veiwers. Please tell people. It's the only way!!!

I will probably post ^^^^^^^^^^ somewhere else so that it will stay up.

Random Fact of the Day: Wilks Do Not Stand Chances In Super Novas.

To: horseysaiyan,
I will overthrow you!!! My mind is superior! (not calling you stupid, just stating that I remain smarter).

No comments:

Post a Comment