Sunday, January 29, 2012

A Dog, a puzzle, an Inception, and Some Logical Philosophy

Hey everybody. Or just you, horseysaiyan/Xenon (if you tell me which you prefer then I will use that), because I am lacking other viewers. I'm at my grandparent's house right now. They got a new dog!!! She is smaller than a chihuahua, but she is 3 years old. WTF MUTATION. Anyway, she knows that she is adorable, and uses this to her advantage. Also, it was described to me that her old owner fed her poorly, like if my parents fed me poptarts. and ONLY poptarts. Her fur is strange. She has a giant (relative to size) mane. I would draw a picture, but this computer is a PC. I may post it later if I can. SWIMS rotated 180 degrees equals SWIMS.
It is impossible for something to continuously roll uphill. It may look like it, but your eyes will be lying. Or your brain is misinterpreting what you eyes are telling it. Either way, some part of you is being stupid. Oh yeah, try to figure out what I'm doing:

Decade
Dragon
Stability
Luck
Fire
Hand
Direction
White
Bicycle
Singularity

I came up with this myself :P I will post a hint to one randomly every day starting the day I get a new follower. Until then, horseysaiyan/Xenon, you are on your own. post guesses in comments!

These posts are very near to spontaneous, (NOTHING BUT THE BIG BANG IS SPONTANEOUS, EVERYTHING HAPPENS [but the big bang {as far as we know (SidepointCEPTION)}] FOR A REASON [cause and effect]) WIN!

ANYWAYS what I mean is that I pull up this page, and then think about something to type, and boom. even this spawned from that method.

I need a caricature (a cartoon version of myself, for those with poor vocabulary) Unfortunately, the most important part is the hair, and mine is boring. (Why can't anime hair be real? Life would be so much more fun...) (Or at least interesting.) Well, then there's that I am bad a drawing, and worse at drawing people. And worse at drawing with a mouse. And does anyone else question why you are you? And if anyone figures out how to cause their mind to exit the barrier of their head, please mention it. If someone discovers how to focus your power into a beam of energy, please tell me.

Imagination is the key to the doorway of secrets.

-Shadow

No comments:

Post a Comment