Saturday, July 14, 2012

Leaving the Country

Hi everyone. I am leaving the country tomorrow. Where will I be going?




India.

Should be fun. Gonna help build houses for poor people. Like a kind person. Also gonna stay away from cows. And eat rice and bread. And not much else. Also, my plane is stopping in Paris, where we will stay for 5 hours, then going to India. I'll be in Paris and not get to see anything. This trip will be for 3 weeks. I will try to post stuff, but internet is not a guaranty. At the end I get to go to Deli and see the Taj Mahall. And I get to ride an elephant. I'm going with my grandmother, who is a professor and got me into a college group for community service. Now I'm going to India. I will not have to get service hours for so long. Also, did anyone else notice that the 30th episode of DBZ Abridged came out??? If you have yet to see it, you should.


The cake is a lie!


-Shadow

No comments:

Post a Comment